There is no Saturday Bridge on 14th and 28th May as the hall is in use.
Our AGM is on Sunday 15th May at 6pm. This will be followed by a free duplicate session.
OUR CLUB IS OPEN
Our hall is spacious and we have agreed a set of protocols concerning ventilation and sanitation (see below)
We hold face to face sessions on Thursday evenings. (7:20 for 7:30) and on Saturday afternoons (1:50 for 2:00).
Our Sunday gentle duplicate evening is also running. Partner not needed, start time 7:00pm.
We run an online bridge session on Mondays (details below).
We are pleased to invite non-members to join our virtual duplicate bridge sessions.
We run an online Sobell Bridge Club game on Mondays at 7:15 on Bridgebase Online, (BBO). Results are posted on our website and are uploaded to the EBU.
Members and non members who wish to play should email their BBO user name and EBU number to Alan McBride. He will send you full details on how to take part.
Members can play with a guest, but they will also need to send Alan the guest's name, their BBO user name and EBU number in advance. Alternatively they can use the Partner Finder facility on Pianola.
Sessions cost $4 each at present, bought and paid via the BBO website.
- All players must be double vaccinated.
- Anyone with Covid symptoms must not come.
- Masks or visors must be worn at all times.
- No entry to the hall until 6:45 for play to start at 7:15.
- Doors and windows will be kept open and fans used to increase ventilation. Please bring warm clothes!!
- Tables will be placed near windows.
- All players to sanitise on arrival and between each round. Hand sanitisers will be provided on each table.
- Players to retain their bidding boxes and move with them for each new round
- The kitchen will be closed. Please bring your own drinks.
Vouchers will be used for payment.
WHAT DO WE DO?
Duplicate and online Bridge Sessions.
Affiliated to the EBU.
Find a Partner via Pianola
THINKING OF JOINING?
Would you like to join or come and meet us? Contact our Membership Secretary Gwen Cozens
READ OUR HISTORY:
Set up to raise money for
The Michael Sobell Hospice
£889,368 to date.
Saturdays 10:30-12:30. Book the taster session on 23 April by contacting Teresa Murray-Bates.
WHEN AND WHERE?
In Northwood (in the grounds of Mt Vernon Hospital)
and in Croxley Green.
SEE YOUR RESULTS:
Problem with your results? Let us know.
PIANOLA and club emails
All the emails are sent via Pianola. If you are not receiving the emails check your Spam folder. If they are there mark them as "not Spam" and add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
Bridge weekends,Socials, Pairs, Sims